What We Provide
We take pride in the fact that Barford is kitted out with all the things you might need on your holiday.
KITCHEN AND COOKING
- 2 x dishwashers
- Fridge freezer
- Wine fridge
- Beer Fridge
- Aga Dual Control 3 door, 2 hob oven
- Smeg fan oven and Neff induction hob
- Comprehensive set of cooking equipment including pans, knives and gadgets
- Serving dishes, glasses, plates and cutlery for a multicourse meal for 16 people
- Magimix, hand & stick blender
- Children's plastic cutlery and crockery
- Herbs growing in the garden - help yourself!
- We provide cling film, foil, baking paper, a few black bin liners, tea towels a hand towel, washing up liquid, dish cloths, sponge and washing up brush, salt and pepper mills, as well as a few loo rolls.
- Every bedroom has an alarm clock
- All beds have 100% cotton, 400 thread count bedding with feather duvets and two down surround pillows per guest
- Each guest is provided with a generous waffle bathrobe, a large bath sheet, a hand towel and an orange swim towel for the beach or pool - PLEASE do not take white towels to the beach or pool house
- Please note: If you as the main guest or any of your group stain linen during the course of your stay we do expect you to use the washing machine and stain removal soap in our utility room to remove. We reserve the right to recharge additional laundry and or stain removal costs.
- Each bedroom also has a 2000v hairdryer in the cupboard
- Every bathroom has a selection of luxurious REN bathroom products for you to use during your stay. These products are available to buy on request.
- The 4 built-in additional childrens beds can be made up on request for an additional cost of £150 each for short breaks and weekends, or £225 each for a week or longer.
If you book for 14 nights or more a complimentary clean and linen change is provided on the eighth day.
We include a limited amount of free braodband. Once this has been used up the speed drops down, suitable for downloading emails but which will not stream movies.
- Portable music player in the kitchen with CD and radio player, bluetooth and AV-In jack
- 37" HD LCD TV with Freeview and Freesat HD in the Sitting room
- Cinema with projector
- Widemouth - The Master Bedroom has its own TV
- A selection of DVDs, please leave them for future guests to enjoy
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Clothes airer
- Iron and ironing board
- Mop, bucket, broom, dustpan and brush, Henry hoover
- Recycling facilities
- landline phone - reception inside the house is terrible - Honesty phone:please leave money to cover any calls made
- Chubb combination safe big enough to hold a standard laptop
- Doggy bowls
- Outside children's playboat, seaside, beach and river
- A small selection of children's toys, books, DVDs and games
- Flat lawn and equipment for boules, cricket and croquet
- Selection of board games
- Substantial collection of books – as with all the supplies at Barford do enjoy them while you are our guest, but please leave them there for others to discover
- DVD library
- Outdoor tables and chairs
- 1/2 barrel BBQ, BBQ tool set, and scrubbing brush (please make sure you leave it as you find it; cleaned and put away)
- Plastic childrens/picnic equipment
- Changing room, shower and cold bucket drop in the spa room
- Sauna with a view
- Outdoor wood fired dutch tub
BABIES AND TODDLERS
- Travel cots and high chairs are available on request
- Plastic tableware for children