Christmas at Tregulland
Enjoy a magical festive break
Tregulland, by the atmospheric Bodmin Moor is a magical place at which to spend Christmas. Bunker down in your own home-away-from-home, decked with a tree (of course!) for a luxurious stay of delicious food, drink, games, walks and excursions. Celebrate together in the big communal rooms, safe in the knowledge that if you want to hide away for a bit, there's plenty of space.
We provide a beautifully decorated tree but here are a few other festive ideas that we can add on to make your stay extra special, enquire for prices
- Christmas wine selection from Cornish winemakers ready on your arrival including notes on what goes well with different meals.
- Breakfast provided by Cornish Delicacies
- Waitrose, Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda and Morrisons deliver to Tregulland, so book your slot to deliver to PL15 5QW, buy all your essentials and have them brought to your door. If you book a delivery slot between 2-4 on your arrival date we can unpack it into the fridge and cupboards for you!
- Enjoy a prize Cornish freerange goose or turkey delivered to your door by Philip Warren the butcher in Launceston (he supplies a number of top places in London including Michael Roux)
- Cornish cider wassail kit for Christmas Eve.
- Christmas cake (fruit) or yuletide log (chocolate) or for those who don't have a sweet tooth a selection of Cornish cheeses!
- Festive gift box from Ren (ask us if you would like a Christmas stress-busting massage during your stay)