Getting here - Directions, Transfers and Location
Tregulland is approximately 2 hours drive from Bristol and 4.5 hours from London. Regular trains run to Exeter and Plymouth which are both a 45 minutes drive from the property.
Here's our postcode, PL15 8QW, just in case you wanted to note it down for your satnav. Or view location map.
Tregulland is approximately a 2 hour drive from Bristol and a 4.5 hour drive from London. Once at Bristol directions are:
- Travel from Bristol on the M5 to Exeter
- At M5 junction 31, exit onto A30 toward Bodmin/Okehampton (for 44 miles)
- Exit the A30 at Kennards House junction
- Take the A395 exit toward Wadebridge/Camelford/A39 (for 6.5 miles)
- Turn left sign posted Tregulland (for 1 mile)
- Take a sharp right into Tregulland Cottage and Barns.
From London and Bristol, regular trains run to Exeter and Plymouth which are both approximately a 45 minutes drive from the property. See the timetables and plan your journey on the First Great Western site.
National Express runs several regular coach services to nearby Exeter (45 minutes from Tregulland) via London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds and Sheffield. Click here to see their timetables.
Transfers - Easy ways to get from A to B
Taxis can be booked to meet you at Exeter St Davids, prices are currently in the region of £85 per journey for a 4 seater car.
Alternatively we can meet you from any airport or train station and arrange luxury transfers in petrol, diesel or LPG vehicles.