Get Married at Tregulland!
We are brilliantly set up to host boutique weddings with one house for the bride, one for the groom, and a spectacular Airstream for a bridal suite - everyone can gather around our huge dining table for that memorable wedding feast.
The Old Workshop is fully licensed for civil marriage ceremonies for up to 28 people enabling you to create a unique boutique wedding.
Please call Bonny on 01566 77 0880 to start planning your perfect day!
Tregulland was the most perfect setting for our week long wedding party. We felt like we were staying in a 5 star hotel while at the same time the warm informal atmosphere made it like a home from home. Everyone loved Tregulland's facilities including the fresh water pool, dutch tub and cinema room. Our wedding day was created especially for us, anyone that chooses to have their wedding at Tregulland will get a day that is truly personal to them. That's why this place is so special, not only does it have the beautiful exterior and is impeccably kitted out, but the heart and soul of the people and place is what makes it truly one of a kind
The Old Workshop provided a perfect space for our ceremony - it was so personal, we loved it, and it was easy to make the space our own… We had the most amazing wedding weekend at Tregulland; such an incredible start to married life. It was the intimate celebration with close family and friends that we hoped and planned for. Thank you to the Tregulland team for creating such a special place. We wouldn't change a thing.
Weekend Wedding Info
Starting costs are: normal weekend rental price plus £850 wedding charge. (please see website for prices and availability) £850 wedding charge covers:
- Use of licensed wedding room (The Old Workshop).
- Chair hire and setting out.
- Dock for music.
- One of our own staff is legally required to be present by the council as an “approved person” in addition to the Registrar.
Two Night Mid-week Wedding Package
If you are keen on a more pared down, simpler wedding we have a very affordable mid-week package: Includes:
- Tregulland Cottage & Barn with our indoor freshwater pool, cinema, lake and grounds can be yours for 2 nights – all 22 beds made up with our signature 400thread count Egyptian cotton linen, ample towels, bathrobes, and complimentary Ren bath products in each bathroom.
- Buffet meal on the night of arrival,
- Three course “wedding breakfast”
- Glass of bubbly each for the toast
- A continental/cooked breakfast on one morning
- Licensed venue room hire
- Based on 22 people and subject to our terms and conditions.
2 Night Midweek Package Costs:
Mid-week 2 night wedding package is the same price as the corresponding season’s weekend price.
For example: a low season weekend price is £3894 which is also the price for a 2 night mid-week wedding package.
Wedding Booking Process:
1. We recommend that guests first reserve their preferred dates with us. 2. Then the guest must contact Cornwall Council to book the Registrar directly (add link/phone number/email address) 3. Only then confirm the booking with us. 4. In order to secure your wedding booking we ask for a 1/3 deposit of the total hire price with the balance due three months prior to arrival.
Your wedding will truly be a day to remember, especially if you hold it in beautiful Tregulland! Let our experienced team make it extra special - we can help you to choose the very best; from the basics eg: florists, photographers, cake makers, caterers, hair and make-up to the fantastic- close up magicians, hot air balloon rides, in-house mixologist to supply sparkling cocktails – and more!
- In house catered meal sample menus (PDF)
- Pre-prepared delivered meals to serve yourself (PDF)
- Cornish Delicacies Canapes (PDF)
- Claire Banbury@Tregulland Treatments List