Your wedding will truly be a day to remember, especially if you hold it in beautiful Tregulland. Let our experienced team make it extra special - we can help you to choose the very best; from the essentials eg: florists, photographers, cake makers, caterers, hair and make-up... all the way up to the fantastic: close up magicians, curry truck, in-house mixologist to supply sparkling cocktails – and more!
Hire Tregulland for a whole week to get into the swing of things and really enjoy all it has to offer or for a long weekend to make the most of your special day
To get married at Tregulland it will cost you the normal rental price plus £1,000 wedding charge. (please click here for prices and availability)
£1,000 wedding charge covers:
- Use of licensed wedding room (The Old Workshop).
- Chair hire and setting out.
- Dock for music.
- One of our own staff is legally required to be present by the council as an “approved person” in addition to the Registrar.
We can help with any and all your wedding plans from catering to cakes and beyond, below is just a small sample
- In house catered meal sample menus (PDF)
- Pre-prepared delivered meals to serve yourself (PDF)
- Cornish Delicacies Canapes (PDF)
- Claire Banbury@Tregulland Treatments List
Please call Bonny on 01566 77 0880 to start planning your perfect day!
If you want the relaxed luxury of Tregulland, but are on a tighter budget we have a phenomenal deal on midweek "Shotgun" Weddings
Two Night Mid-week "SHOTGUN" Wedding Package
If you are keen on a more pared down, simpler wedding, we have a very affordable mid-week package which includes a mid - week two night stay: check in on Tuesday at midday and check out Thursday 3pm inclusive of food, licenced venue fee and rental. Conditions apply.
- Tregulland Cottage & Barn with our indoor freshwater pool, cinema, lake and grounds can be yours for 2 nights – all 22 beds made up with our signature 400thread count Egyptian cotton linen, ample towels, bathrobes, and complimentary Ren bath products in each bathroom.
- Three course “wedding breakfast”
- Glass of bubbly each for the toast
- Buffet meal on the night of arrival or a cooked breakfast on one morning
- Licensed venue room hire
- Based on 22 people and subject to our terms and conditions.
This Package Costs:
"Shotgun Wedding" including all of the above is the same as the nearest weekend's price.
For example: if our a low season weekend price is £4,320 -then this is also the price for a 2 night mid-week wedding package: £4,320.
Wedding Booking Process:
1. We recommend that guests first reserve their preferred dates with us. Click here to check prices and availability then contact Bonny on 01566770880
2. Then the guest must contact Cornwall Council to book the Registrar directly on 0300 1234 181 or click here
3. Only then confirm the booking with us.
4. In order to secure your wedding booking we ask for a 1/3 deposit of the total hire price with the balance due three months prior to arrival.