Getting here - Directions, Transfers and Location
Blackbird Houseboat is Close to Holsworthy on the Devon/Cornwall Border.
Our address: Blackbird, Treguland&Co, Blagdon Water, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22 6NX
Postcode: EX22 6NX view location map.
Driving from Exeter
Blackbird Houseboat is approximately a 1 hour drive from Exeter.
From Exeter directions are:
- Take the A30 towards Bodmin for 25 miles
- At the Sourton Down Junction take the turn off towards Tavistock/Holsworthy etc, turn right onto A386, immediately turn left for ¾ mile, at the next junction turn right onto A3079 stay on it for 29 minutes/12 miles
- At Brandis Corner turn left onto A3072 for 2 miles
- At Anvil corner Turn Right towards Cookbury and Thornbury
- ½ mile will see the driveway signposted Blagdon Water on your left
- ¾ mile at the end of the track keeping left until you see Blackbird Houseboat
As the boat is on a lake at the end of a long lane, it is not recommended that you walk, a taxi can be arranged from the nearest train or bus station.