Your ceremony can be held inside the old workshop or if the weather is kind outside in our beautiful Menhir Wildflower Meadow.
Your wedding will be a day to remember: especially if you hold it in beautiful Tregulland. Let our experienced team make it extra special - we can help you to choose the very best; from the essentials eg: florists, photographers, cake makers, caterers, hair and make-up... all the way up to the fantastic: close up magicians, curry truck, in-house mixologist to supply sparkling cocktails – and more!
Each wedding is like a fingerprint so for that reason we will charge each couple slightly differently according to their individual taste. We generally do not charge corkage but do reserve the right to put certain provisos on your special day to preserve the beauty and tranquillity of Tregulland.
Here are some of our most popular arrangements:
Either: Hire Tregulland for a whole week to get into the swing of things and really enjoy all it has to offer
Or: Hire Tregulland for just a short break to make the most of your special day
To get married at Tregulland it will cost you the normal rental price plus £1,000 wedding charge. (please click here for prices and availability)
£1,000 wedding charge covers:
- Use of licensed wedding area (Old Workshop, outside in meadow).
- Chair hire and setting out.
- Dock for music.
- One of our own staff is legally required to be present by the council as an “approved person” in addition to the Registrar.
We can help with any and all your wedding plans from catering to cakes and beyond. Click here for some of our tried and trusted wedding suppliers
Please email Bonny on email@example.com to start planning your perfect day!
NB these prices are for 22 people, we are licenced up to 40 people for the wedding itself, but there is a £15 per person charge for all additional day guests (eg 40-22 =18 extra people. 18 x £15 = £270
Wedding Booking Process:
1. We recommend that guests first reserve their preferred dates with us. Click here to check prices and availability then contact Bonny on 01566770880
2. Then the guest must contact Cornwall Council to book the Registrar directly on 0300 1234 181 or click here
3. Only then confirm the booking with us.
4. In order to secure your wedding booking we ask for a 1/3 deposit of the total hire price with the balance due three months before arrival.