What we provide
We take pride in the fact that pentire is kitted out with all the things you might need on holiday (except food! have a look at our handy food shopping list).
NB: we do not provide a BBQ on the Terrace as it can get incredibly windy beside the sea and everything would be blown away. Some days its calm, still and sunny: perfect days for a BBQ so please do bring your own portable BBQ or buy a throw away BBQ from the shops when you are here.
KITCHEN AND COOKING
- Fridge freezer
- Wine fridge
- Combi Microwave
- 2 x Fan oven one with pizza cooking setting
- Comprehensive set of cooking equipment including pans, knives and gadgets
- Serving dishes, glasses, plates and cutlery for a multicourse meal for 10 people
- Magimix, hand & stick blender
- Children's plastic cutlery and crockery
- We provide cling film, foil, baking paper, a few black bin liners, tea towels a hand towel, washing up liquid, dish cloths, sponge and washing up brush, salt and pepper mills, as well as a few loo rolls.
- Every bedroom has an alarm clock
- All beds have 100% cotton, 400 thread count bedding with feather duvets and two down surround pillows per guest
- Each guest is provided with a generous waffle bathrobe, a large bath sheet, a hand towel and an orange swim towel for the beach or pool - PLEASE do not take white towels to the beach or outside onto the terrace
- Please note: If you as the main guest or any of your group stain linen during the course of your stay we do expect you to use the washing machine and stain removal soap in our utility room to remove. We reserve the right to charge additional laundry and or stain removal costs.
- Each bedroom also has a 2000v hairdryer in the cupboard
- Every bathroom has a selection of luxurious REN bathroom products for you to use during your stay. These products are available to buy on request.
- The 2 built-in additional beds can be made up on request for an additional cost of £150 each for short breaks and weekends, or £225 each for a week or longer.
If you book for 14 nights or more a complimentary clean and linen change is provided on the eighth day.
We include a limited amount of free broadband. Once this has been used up the speed drops down, suitable for downloading emails but which will not stream movies.
- Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room - Portable music player in the kitchen with CD and radio player, bluetooth and AV-In Jack
- Sitting Room - 37" HD LCD TV with Freeview (Smart features allows you to access your streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video) in the Sitting room
- The Master Bedroom - Crantock has its own Smart TV (Smart features allows you to access your streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video)
- We supply a selection of DVDs, please leave them for future guests to enjoy
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
- Clothes airer
- Iron and ironing board
- Mop, bucket, broom, dustpan and brush, Henry hoover
- Chubb combination safe big enough to hold a standard laptop
- Seaside, beach and river
- A small selection of children's toys, books, DVDs and games
- Selection of board games
- Collection of books – as with all the supplies at Pentire, do enjoy them while you are our guest, but please leave them there for others to discover
- DVD library
- Low level outdoor tables and chairs
- Plastic childrens/picnic equipment
- Outdoor Spa hottub for 8 overlooking Fistral beach
BABIES AND TODDLERS
Pentire is brilliant for children being a stones throw from the beautiful Fistral beach and very child friendly Gannel Estuary/Crantock beach but be aware that there are open glass stairs in the middle of the main living area leading down to the bedrooms, which is almost impossible to block off. Older children and confident climbers only.
- Travel cot available
- High chair
- Plastic tableware for children